Are you in need of a venue to host an event (be it for social, family or business) or looking for a space to host a product launch, run a workshop/training, team meeting outside of your boardroom?
Looking for something that matches your ideal layout/set up?
At Little Ginger, we have flexible options for set up of room, a huge break out area can be transformed into seating area, or used to put learnings into play, a fully equipped kitchen to self cater and full catering service available to accommodate your needs.
Whether you just need the basics, large enough to host your group and want to run everything yourself, or you need a full event management service, call the team to discuss – 9942 9585.
Our services and on-site facilities extend to (but not limited to)…
- Tables, chairs for up to 60 – training style, boardroom, workshop or restaurant set up available
- Fully equipped kitchen, 90cm wide oven, microwave, fridge, serving platters & utensils
- Drink tubs on stands, bar, sound system,
- Styling needs including florals, balloons, dessert/lolli buffet – you name it, we will build or source it
- Catering – from sandwich platters, morning/afternoon tea, cocktail/canapes to full sit down menu
- Event Management & Service Team, to provide assistance on the day including kitchen hand, wait service, right through to entertainment
- Whiteboard, projector, tea/coffee urn, water jugs
- Additional Equipment will be hired in for specific needs such as Lighting/DJ/PA, chairs/tables, furniture – outside our facility equipment
- On-site parking
Ideal for a corporate function with a twist, a community interest group, host a workshop, get together or a family occasion, we have options to suit your needs.
Little Ginger may be the ‘New Kid on the Block’ as a venue, but we have purpose built our facility to accommodate the Inner Wests growing needs, for a venue with a range of options to suit your needs and budget. Offering a facilitated venue, means we are here to oversee your function, manage the facility, but we can be involved as little, or as much as you need.
Got something in mind, but not sure if we can assist – drop in to:
10 Akuna Drive, (unit 4 down the back of the driveway) Williamstown North or give us a call and just ask!!! 9942 9585